5 Infographics on the Rise of Enterprise 2.0
Enterprise 2.0 technologies promise to make an impact in this landscape, spurring efficiency, productivity and innovation by encouraging employees and other stakeholders to collaborate and share information, allowing business problems to be discussed more openly in the extended enterprise.
So what is Enterprise 2.0?
We can define Enterprise 2.0 as the use of 'Web 2.0' technologies in an organization to enable or streamline business processes while enhancing collaboration – connecting people through the use of social-media tools. Enterprise 2.0 makes accessible the collective intelligence of many, translating to a huge competitive advantage in the form of increased innovation, productivity and agility.
Take a look at these infographics portraying the presence of Enterpise 2.0 in today's organizations!
Found more infographics? Do you have more to say about Enterprise 2.0? Please share your comments!
1. Enterprise Social Media Adoption in 2012
2. B2B Social Media on the Rise
3. Is Poor Collaboration Killing Your Company
4. Enterprise Social Tools: A Combination of Old and New Technologies
5. Calculating the Return on Investment of Enterprise Social Software