Our team of top professionals is making use of the latest technologies. It's exciting stuff with tons of opportunities. Are you a talented individual who wants to be at the forefront of innovation? Do you like taking on challenges?
Coverage Team Developer
Role: Coverage Team Developer
Evolven seeks a creative and fast adapting R&D engineer passionate about continuously learning new technologies and contributing to customers’ success. With a high degree of independence, the role requires a mix of strong technical skills, an understanding of diverse IT environments, and the ability to investigate and understand new application and infrastructure technologies quickly.
You will be a part of the highly effective software engineering team designing and developing a unique, innovative platform serving the largest enterprises in the world. Coverage engineer will develop collection models, collectors, parsers, and other components required to retrieve configuration and inventory information from various IT software environments used by Evolven customers on-premises and in the cloud. The role will include research of the target technologies, their architecture, APIs, CLIs, and other access methods, design of the most effective collection approach, and development of data collections and integrations with the target technologies. Coverage engineers will also need to package and transfer the collections and integrations to the Evolven field team, educating field consultants. The technologies to be supported by Evolven include web servers, application servers, databases, messaging buses, network devices, containerization platforms, cloud services, etc.
Evolven stack includes Java, JSP, XML, and other languages required to interface with the IT software used by Evolven customers.
- Evaluate target technologies by studying their architecture, systems flow, data usage, and configuration requirements.
- Architect, design, and develop coverage support for the target technologies
- Build integrations with various IT platforms
- Analyze and resolve coverage issues reported by Evolven QA and customer.
- Protect customer operations by keeping information confidential.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- 2-3 years of software development experience
- Hands-on programming experience using Java
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Fast-learner and self-learner skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity with a dynamic spirit of innovation
Job Description: Senior BDR/SDR
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be joining a small team of BDR professionals and drive outbound lead generation. You will proactively identify and engage with prospects, qualify for pain/need and interest with the goal of setting appointments for our account executives.
- Work with your paired Account Executive to prospect and create new leads to increase sales pipeline
- Set appointments for the Account Executive
- Maintain consistent and meaningful prospect outreach via phone, as well as via email, and social platforms
- Possess a strong understanding of Evolven’s value proposition, the target market, and positioning
- Successfully manage and overcome prospects objections and rejections
- Meet monthly quota of qualified appointments
- Maintain an active social presence on LinkedIn that generates strong brand awareness
Qualifications & Skills
- Required 3-5 years of experience with a demonstrated track record of success in outbound appointment setting with senior IT people at large enterprises
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, listening)
- Ability to converse and engage with senior-level decision-makers
- Social selling skills and techniques are a plus
- Recommended experience with CRMs, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn/LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Suite of productivity tools (ex. Sheets, Docs, Slides)
Job Description: Sales Engineer
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to help support our Sales team throughout the Evolven Sales cycle with prospects and customers. You will join a diverse team, working together to solve hard problems the right way. You will be challenged but also get to immediately witness your contributions. A Sales Engineer at Evolven will bridge pre-sales, sales and customer success, to drive value to our prospects and customers. Key things this role requires are:
- Solution demonstration
- Technical solution discussions
- Proof of Value construction and presentation
- Proof of Concept execution (Installation, Configuration, Integration and Customization)
- Training and coaching (Internal and External)
Global Solutions are Evolven’s in-house product experts. The Global Solutions team enables Evolven's worldwide growth by ensuring that customers are happy, successful and realizing value out of Evolven’s platform. The team assists with sharing technical and product expertise with demos, training, presentations, technical evaluations, documentation, and solution implementation. Global Solutions is a growing team that collaborates constantly to expand knowledge and continuously advance our technical skill set.
- Lead and manage technical sales efforts through discussion, presentation and demonstrations
- Mapping of desired pain to Evolven value and presentation back to prospects/customers
- Definition, scope and execution of proof of concept. Highlighting and demonstrating the value identified through the prior proof of value (POV)
- Work well with Sales to manage and complete sales process from Discovery to Closure
- Observe and improve training, tools, documentation, information, and global processes for our Global Solutions team
- Advise (internally and externally) on ITIL and/or DevOps operational processes
- Work with subject matter experts such as Sales, R&D, Marketing, Solution Engineers and Customer Success to organize and create best practices that improve the organization’s performance
- Maintain a high level of expertise by staying current in relevant technology, industry practices, tools, and applications
- Break down complex ideas into simple, easily digestible concepts in any number of modalities
- Ability to do basic scripting (Java, php, Ruby, Perl) and fundamental knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of application architecture and overall system interdependencies
- Experience selling in large complex environments
- Strong communication skills to build and manage relationships with new and existing clients, with a focus on growth
- Ability to travel to customer sites as necessary
- Well organized
- Have a great attention to detail
- Technically savvy with both legacy and modern technologies
- Technical implementation of enterprise software
- Experience in creating documentation
- Previous experience with learning or using DevOps/Cloud/IT technologies
- Bonus skills
- Experience or working knowledge and understanding of ITIL and DevOps procedures (including but not limited to: Change Management, Incident Management, Configuration Management, CICD, Automation)
- You know and understand our space (or you’re already a fan of our product!)