We develop a unique technology focusing on a chronic IT challenge – conflict between a need to make changes more rapidly and risk to stability introduced by these changes. Evolven Change Analytics helps DevOps, production support and operations teams to identify changes and differences that caused an incident, or predict which ones will impact future issues. The details of actual changes and differences are detected by deep data collection within and across IT environments, from application to infrastructure layers, at the most granular level. By applying machine learning analytics, Evolven calculates the probability that an incident can be caused by any change or difference. This allows production support, operations and DevOps teams to:
- Accelerate incident and problem investigation reducing MTTR
- Avoid incidents zooming in on risky changes before they cause an issue
- Ensure consistency of setup and configuration within and across environments (pre-production, production and DR)
- Detect unauthorized changes
- Enable "Zero Touch" environments
- And many more use cases...
Evolven was founded in 2007. Evolven is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, USA with offices across US, Europe and in Middle East.
This Privacy Statement covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of information obtained through the Evolven websites that link to this Privacy Statement ("Website"), in connection with the purchase and use of our hosted software applications, related support services and expert services, including professional services, training, and certification (collectively referred as "Services") that we provide to Customers and configuration data collected by Evolven agents on the customer’s premises (“Configuration Data”).
How We Obtain Information
As further described below, we collect several types of information from and about our customers and partners that broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information voluntarily provided to us:
- When filling out forms on our Website (including without limitation, name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number).
- When posting material to our Website, participating in chat rooms, blogs, comment threads, forums, or other interactive features of our Website, register, or request further information or services from us.
- When registering to watch a demo or read and watch educational materials describing our cloud service.
- When entering a contest or promotion we sponsor.
- When reporting a problem with our Website.
- When contacting us.
- When completing our surveys.
- Other information submitted to us related to customer’s or partner’s use of our Website including without limitation, billing information.
- Information from third parties.
- Information we collect as a user navigates through the Website.
- Information collected by our technology on customer’s premises as part of the delivered Change Analytics Service.
- Information collected in the normal course of delivering Services.
From time to time, we may collect and use information we receive about customers and partners from third parties in connection with their use of the Website. For instance, we may receive information about a customer from our business partners related to the customer’s registration information for partner’s event. We also might use third parties for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Website and marketing efforts, and to identify areas for improvement.
We may combine information we collect from third parties with information provided us to update, expand or provide our customers and partners with tailored information regarding our products and services.
As a user navigates through the Website, we may also automatically collect details about Website visits, including IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources accessed by the user, as well as information about the user’s computer and internet connection, including operating system and browser type.
We also collect some of this information using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Evolven uses agent-based and agentless technologies to collect and analyze granular configuration information from the customer’s computer systems and networks within a scope defined by the customer. The collected data is stored, processed and displayed for the customer’s use only according to the access rights defined by the customer.
We host and process customer and partner data at the direction of and pursuant to the instructions of our customers. We also collect several types of information from our customers and partners, including:
- Information and correspondence our customers and users submit to us in connection with Services or other requests related to our Service.
- Information we receive from our business partners in connection with use of the Services or in connection with services provided by our business partners, including configuration of the Evolven Change Analytics Service.
- Server logs in support of the Evolven Change Analytics Service.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information that we collect about customers and partners for the following purposes:
- To operate, maintain and improve Website.
- To register a customer or partner for Events the customer or partner sign up for with us and populate profiles for the customer or partner in our records.
- To provide a customer or partner with information, products or services that the customer or partner requested from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between a customer or partner and us.
- To notify a customer or partner about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
- To allow a customer or partner to participate in interactive features of our Website, when he or she choose to do so.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track browsing behavior, such as the pages visited over time, for analytics and advertising purposes.
- To communicate with a customer or partner about Events.
- To contact a customer or partner for marketing purposes, in accordance with his or her marketing preferences (for example, we may use collected information to contact you to further discuss your interests in our services and products or other Events).
- To provide and support the Services, including updating and maintaining the subscription service and providing support and expert services. We will not use, disclose, review, share, distribute, transfer, or reference any customer data except as permitted in the Customer Agreement or as required by law.
- We may use information we collect about our customers and partners for billing and contracting purposes.
If a customer or partner asks us to contact him or her about goods and services, we may use collected personal information or permit selected third parties to use this personal information to contact the customer or partner about such goods and services. A customer or partner can withdraw consent at a later time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the emails we send to the customer or partner. For more information, see the section on “Privacy Rights” below.
How We Share Information Collected
We may disclose personal information that our customers, partners, and their users provide to us to the following categories of recipients:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates as necessary to support provision of the Services to the customer and operate our partner program.
- To our contractors, business partners and service providers we use to support our Services and business partners who provide services on behalf of our customers.
- To a potential buyer (and its agents and advisors) in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our customers and partners will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party to: (i) comply with any court order, a request from any competent law enforcement agency, or any other legal obligation; (ii) enforce or apply the terms of the Customer Agreement; (iii) enforce or apply the terms of the agreement for partnership with our Partners; and (iv) protect the rights, property, or safety of Evolven, our customers, their users, or others.
- In accordance with customer’s instructions.
We provide customers and partners with certain choices regarding the information they provide to us. In particular:
- If a customer or partner does not wish to receive our email marketing communication for promotional purposes, he or she may opt out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt out” link in the marketing e mails we send. Opt out of other forms of marketing (such as telemarketing), requires contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” section below.
- In addition, if we process personal information in reliance upon person’s consent, this person can contact us at any time to withdraw consent.
- A customer or partner has the right to complain to a data protection authority if he or she is unhappy about our collection and use of his or her personal information. More information can be available from local data protection authority.
We will respond to such requests in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection laws. Fulfilment of such requests, might require a requestor to provide certain information to verify requestor’s identity.
European data protection law does not allow the transfer of personal data to countries outside EU/EEA that do not ensure an adequate level of data protection. In order to comply with the European laws, when we transfer personal information, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data. We will transfer personal information within assuring appropriate and suitable safeguards
Security and Breach Notification
We maintain an information security program designed to protect customer data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We have a team responsible for monitoring and responding to security incidents. Evolven notifies customers and partners of security breaches in accordance with the parameters defined with them in the Customer Agreement or in the implementation phase.
We retain collected Configuration Data and other customer data collected through Services according to the timeframes set forth in the Customer Agreement or in the implementation phase. We retain general information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide a requested service or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
Do Not Track
While Evolven attempts to honor do not track (“DNT”) instructions we receive from a Visitor’s browser, we cannot guarantee that Evolven will always respond to such signals, in part, because of the lack of common industry standard for DNT technology. We continue to monitor developments in DNT technology and stay apprised of DNT industry standards as they evolve.
Third Party Websites and Applications
Public Forums and Blogs
Any personal information posted or disclosed in public forums will become public information, and may be available to users and the general public. We urge our customers and partners to be very careful when deciding to disclose their personal information, or any other information in our public forums.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information promptly.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
Evolven Software, Inc.
2500 Plaza 5
Harborside Financial Center
Jersey City, NJ 07311, USA